The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

ok.

the song was pretty good, and the animation was decent, but I didn't like the thing about killzone 2. Sure the first one was mediocre, but this one actually looks really good. Also, the PS3 has other good games coming up,such as 'R&C: Tools of Destruction' and 'Unreal Tournament 3', which look great. I do agree that the launch games sucked, however i feel that if people just gave the PS3 a chance, they'd realize what a great system it really is.

Unreal Tourney 2k3!! Unreal Tourney 2k3!!

nice!

best UT inspired flash ive ever sene

Arbor Day! Teh movie! Arbor Day! Teh movie!

lol!!!!

that was so damn funny!!!!! neopet killing = teh r0xx0r!

Canyon Shooter Canyon Shooter

why is this game getting 10s?

first off, this game has some pretty offensive racial undertones. the missiles with the middle stereotypical mid-eastern guy strapped to them, was that supposed to be funny? because i call it offensive. and its not like theirs a back story, as far as i know, to make sense of the "white vs mid-eastern" set up.

now, the game its self is poorly designed and monotonous. all the levels felt the same and the guns were unimaginative (machine gun, shot gun, flame thrower, etc.). also, this game is pretty much entirely on-rails. the only reason that moving is necessary is to catch power ups. not to mention that all the winds made the controls feel weak and unresponsive.

The only thing keeping it from a 0 is the presentation, particularly the menus and HUD. the art direction was like a bootleg Metal Slug ripoff sans humor, but it still looked like time was put into the sprites and levels.

ultimately, this game is unimaginative, racist and monotonous with some fairly pretty menus.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

probably the best flash on NG

I started playing this game cos i wuz bored. by the time i got to the 1st boss i wuz adicted. I m probably gonna buy a PS2 JUST to play the full version. (I played the GC one at a friends house. it kikcks ass)

[Dance- Mix 4 g-R] [Dance- Mix 4 g-R]

only your third time on front page???

all your songs deserve front page. you rock mad hard